WTB Verdict TCS High Grip Tyre (TriTec/E25)Regular price £53.99
WTB Verdict TCS High Grip Tyre (TriTec/E25)
Engineered for the rigours of modern MTB riding from enduro racing to gravity, this front-orientated tyre is designed to perform on the most demanding of terrain conditions. Coming equipped with a TriTec compound, it uses its three compounds to provide optimal levels of traction, support, and durability as you tackle whatever the mountain throws at you. WTB has also kitted out this model with E25 compatibility, which means that its sidewall is designed to withstand the additional weight and forces of electric mountain bikes (E-MTB). Its E25 compatibility is constructed with additional material to not only strengthen the tyre and prevent punctures but also to provide additional support throughout the tyre. Coming complete with Tubeless Compatible System (TCS) technology, it offers tubeless benefits such as the ability to run lower tyre pressures for increased stability, comfort and fewer chances of flats or punctures.
TRAIL-READY MTB TYRE WITH TCS TUBELESS TECHNOLOGY
The Verdict is WTB's most aggressive front-focused tyre. The tyre of choice when relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. Designed to dig in every way, the flat profile of the Verdict keeps chunky outer knobs shovelling at all times. Paired to a substantial intermediate channel, this ensures numerous knob edges are biting into the trail while beginning to lean or fully in it. Abundant open space between all knobs allows the Verdict to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months of spring. The Verdict is guilty of holding it down through off-camber corners and chundery descents.
- Compound: TriTec
- Level: TCS Tough/High Grip E25
- Use: Enduro, Gravity and Electric Mountain Bike (E-MTB)
- TPI: 60tpi
- Bead: Tubeless Folding
- Width: 2.5"
- Optimal Inner Rim Width: 19 - 45mm
- Single or Pair: Single
- Conditions: Dry, Wet, Loose, Rocky and Mud
- TriTec Compound: Three compounds provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness centre knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.
- TCS Tough Casing: Take our TCS Light casing and...well... double it. TCS Tough Casing is composed of two full layers of casing from bead to bead. Regardless of puncture protection spec, all TCS Tough tyres feature bead protection for additional defense against pinch flats.
- TCS Tough/High Grip: Glue-like conforming rubber draped over two full layers of casing leaves no area unprotected. Developed through real testing during the Enduro World Series, TCS Tough tyres can take some serious abuse.
- Tubeless Compatible System (TCS): TCS is WTB's standardised tubeless rim/tyre system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and provide the most reliable tubeless system available. Pairing WTB’s legendary casings and tread compounds with a Tubeless Folding bead delivers the increased traction and reliability of a tubeless tyre at a lower weight than any tubed alternative.
- E25 Compatible: Tyres with an E25 icon on the sidewall are designed to withstand the additional weight and forces of modern e-bikes. E25 tyres are constructed with additional material to not only strengthen the tyre and prevent punctures but also provide additional support throughout the tyre.